Saturday, June 3, 2023

Off My Chest!!!

Life-Change and Relationships! If there was one thing that happened in your past life that you could back and change or even relive which would you choose? I can think of many events in my life that I wish I could go back and change or relive! Like some of the women that I dated and was romantically involved with! Some relationships are so great until you wish that you could set the dial on continuous replay and relive it over and over again and again. "You are not in a relationship if you are still in a relationship with your past" @therandomvibes This is a very interesting quote because it is hard to have a good relationship in the present if you are still reliving your relations from the past! Take a minute and think about that for a moment! Over the course of this month of June we are going to explore this subject with you! To be continued...stay tuned?

No comments:

Post a Comment