Sunday, November 5, 2023

Off My Chest!!!

So today I turn 72 years young! First of all I want to thank God and give Him the grace for allowing me to reach this age in life. There are a lot of things my mind  desires to do but my body wants to allow me to do! In other words,The mind is willing but the body is not able!So I say to you, make the most of your life while you are young because before long you will be old and unable to do what you did when you were young! So make the most of every minute of your life while you are young and able. God blessed me to do many things that a great many of my peers and colleagues could not do when we were young. We have talked about setting goals and sticking to them until you achieve them.[ William Shakespeare said "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none".]Those are very few words that pack a great deal of meaning. God asks us to love everyone and hate no one. You will discover in this life that there are very few that you can trust or place your trust in. And you will be blessed greatly by God if you do wrong to no one! I am not going to drag all this out but I just want to get a few things off my chest on this being my Birthday!!! As I look back over all these many years I can think of some many things that I should have done and that I should not have done! I say to you, think carefully and make good decisions as you journey through your life. These years will not wait on no one, they just keep on rolling by!

No comments:

Post a Comment