Sunday, December 17, 2023

Off My Chest!!!

Death And Dying!!! People also ask What happens at the moment of death? The actual moment of death is part of the process of dying during which all these functions shut down. Sometimes, it happens gradually and sometimes it happens very quickly. After death, the body starts to undergo changes as its temperature drops. What Physically Happens When You Die? - Verywell Health www.verywellhealth.com/what-happens-to-my-body-right-after-i-die-1132498 I have been often told that we are all graveyard children just waiting for our time to go there. We know not the time of our place that was left to God. All we can do is try to be ready. I recently had the honor to visit someone in the local hospital that I met by way of my sister who asked me to take him a Burger King Meal because he had a problem eating the food that was being served to him there. He was a young man of 20 years. I introduced myself and chatted with him briefly. Thinking that I might get the opportunity to come back again on another day to visit. He seems in pretty good spirits for someone suffering from leukemia. But unfortunately the next day he started bleeding at the brain and was taken into intensive care where soon thereafter passed away. I became so sad when my sister told me about ten days later that he had passed away and had already been buried. This brought back memories of when I was a teenager and I lost my best friend to a very aggressive tumor that formed overnight and he passed away 6 months later. We have no way of knowing where death is or who it might take away from us during our life travels so I urge you to take nothing for granite and enjoy those that are a part of our lives and let them know how you feel about them. The worst hurt for any parent is to outlive their children. What Thine 'Tis To Die? ************************ What thine 'tis it to Die I've often wondered why? In thine body-not thy soul, Interred in some great big hole. A castaway in distant space, Yet, without a common face. Being a lost soul? Being in a lost hole? What thine 'tis it to die? To die and yet not die? To lie and yet not lie? The dead is bawling, The live is crawling. To lose someone close, Hurts the very most. Going back to the dust, Existing as common rust. From within the lost past, Let the dead come at last. Here today-gone tomorrow, Longsuffering and now sorrow- Reflections In Black And White Prose by David Vincent Laster

No comments:

Post a Comment