Saturday, January 13, 2024

Off My Chest!!!

I Remember...Yes! I remember! Hello! I remember the first time that I saw you and when we were introduced by a mutual friend of  both of us! As we got to know each other and spend time together and the moment when you let me be the first one to go up inside your very special place. I remember when I asked you to become a part of me and love me for the rest of your life. And you said yes! She said yes! I remember after six years of marriage we together created our first born and she was so beautiful. And then two years later we created a handsome baby boy. We had the perfect little family. And I still adored you to the moon and stars.But then after 16 years things began to unrabble and fall apart! Our love became confused and to fade away! But what about the children? Man this is so crazy I know that I still love you! And even to this very day 48 years later! Where did all these demons come from! Up in here? Up in here! Yes! Up in here! Was it the money? Not just that! It was much more than that! I know that I lost focus!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ILI1qiuZg Heaven! That was the way I felt when we first met!I know that you must always manage and hold on to your dreams to make your love and marriage last. You will be confronted and hit from all sides. But you have got to remember and hold on to your dreams? I have not seen you since way back in the nineties! As I prepare to get ready to go and see her. What will I say to you after all these many years! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2dEwY0xzcI For the good times!!! To be continued... This was our theme song way back then! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy3FBYE9KDQ&list=RDXy3FBYE9KDQ&start_radio=1&rv=V5EU-hT4vik

No comments:

Post a Comment