Sunday, April 14, 2024

Off My Chest!!!

Life Isueses and Problems!!! As we look back over our lives we see all the mistakes that we made and what could have beens! Would've-Could've-Should've!!! I know I can see all the wrong turns and missed opportunities that I let slip away from me. Back in 1992 I had the opportunity to make an investment in the cell phone exchange covering Memphis Tenn. All I needed was to make a $12,500 investment! At that time there were only 560,000 subscribers. I would be a millionaire today. And just because I was going through a divorce I did not make it. WOW!!! I get angry with myself everytime I see someone with a cellphone in their hand today! When opportunity knocks we must be ready to listen and answer! Go here for more information? https://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/7-steps-to-resolve-any-problem.html

No comments:

Post a Comment