Thursday, August 31, 2023

Off My Chest!!!

https://youtu.be/7tuJfud4W6U After love is gone What do you do after the love is gone! The one that you thought you love and she was there and all of a sudden she is not anymore. Oh what a empty feeling deep inside some ten feet wide. I thought that I could let go but...I wish I had her back here with me. To see that smile from in the begin before everything went soar. A smile that would make your heart skip a beat. You try to grab something new to help you forget. But you know that it just a temporary fix that want replace this love from the past. I try to run from those hurting emotions. This was not puppy love-it was real love! I just want to love you! Undying Love ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Throughout the world, Hangs this undying love. Which has not left; It is hidden within yourself. Lost between heart and mind, These are the main two binds. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yet, you search day after day, Still in vain you may stray. It is there in mind and heart, This great undying love at large. Reaching out, omly to get air, Yet you see, this undying glare. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Then in wondrous cold sweat, While in myth lies debt. Lying on this pressure cooker, Watched by many on-lookers. Yet, throughout the world, Hangs this undying love. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ David Vincent ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You can also buy my book at Walmart Books! https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mr-Lottery-s-Best-Picks-Rundown-Systems-Paperback-9798886224528/1806575411?from=/search

No comments:

Post a Comment