Saturday, September 23, 2023

Off My Chest!!!

If You Could??? If you could spend a day with anyone in your life that is deceased, who would you choose to spend it with? At what point in their life would you want that day to be. I certainly would not want it to be at a time when they were sick. I would want it to be when they were at their best. What would you say to them? Would you spend that day talking or doing something that they like to do? What would you say to them? Would you tell them how much you love them and miss them? Especially if you did not tell them this while they were here with you. There is a choice between three that are among the deceased that I would like to spend the day with if it was possible. My mother, my grandfather and Leroy Searcy. Leroy was my childhood best friend that passed away due to cancer at the age of 16. Of the three I would have to say I would choose my mother because I did not get to say goodbye before she passed away. As a child I spent a great deal of time with her during my teen years. Yet there is still a great deal I would like to say to her if I could. Who among the deceased in your life would you like to spend the day with if you could. Feel free to leave comments if you like? https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/out-the-darkness/202202/can-there-be-communication-after-death

No comments:

Post a Comment