Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Off My Chest!!!

The Person In the Mirror! When you see yourself in the mirror are you happy and satisfied with the person staring back at you? Whether you are shaving, brushing your teeth, putting on your make-up or just sitting or standing there staring at yourself? Are you happy with the life that you represent? If not, what changes would you make? You are who you are? You had a part or played a role in who you are. Many others might have played a role in shaping or molding you into who you are. But you had the final decision.If you are not happy with who you see in the mirror as long as you have breath and are still above earth it's still not too late to change who you are! I know in most situations it won't be easy because old habits die hard. I once was young but now I am old. I often wonder where did all those years go? I often ask myself? All the missed opportunities that I let pass me by. If you are still young try to make very wise decisions concerning your life and the direction that you want to travel in life? It is a great deal easier if you do what is right always?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps

No comments:

Post a Comment