Sunday, February 25, 2024

Off My Chest!!!

This time when I walk away from love will be different than when I walked away before! Should I stay or should I go? That is the question before me! If I go there will be no returning! Everything is final. Leaving someone or a situation is never easy! All these many emotions spinning around inside my head trying to escape! Yet they have nowhere to go! Just like me! Starting over is hard. Planting new roots and taking hold in new untested soil. I had better get this soil tested this time around! I must call the County Extension agent to get it tested to see what is missing and chemicals are needed for the best possible growth. I want good soil, not some old worn out soil! I am trying to grow love, emotion, love and compassion! These are the points of consideration: “Don’t be afraid to walk away. It’s better to walk away than being taken for granted.” “I am just so tired of all these things so I am going far away, I no longer want to be part of you.f you. Good bye!” “I realized today that I no longer need you so I have decided that I will just walk away now.” Anyone or anything that is negative, you should walk away from. Make room for all the positives.. – Craig David - Walking Away (Official Video) - YouTube 03:34 Apr 28, 2017 · 480K. 75M views 6 years ago. Craig David - Walking Away Listen to Craig David’s biggest hits on Spotify http://smarturl.it/6pb7zj/spotify and Apple Music http://smarturl.it/6pb7zj/applemusic ... Date: Apr 28, 2017Views: 75.9MAuthor: CraigDavidVEVO

No comments:

Post a Comment